This presentation was given to the Ulladulla Software Developers meet-up.
A QA engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a hdfyiuwefdjjg. The first real customer walks […]
This presentation was given to the Ulladulla Software Developers meet-up. It is for a wide audience, including primary school students – so don’t go looking for deep technical content.
I think it should be finished by now… What about now…?
Loading… Results In this survey we found: 27% of respondents have recently moved to the Shoalhaven Council area; the other 73% have been lucky enough to enjoy the South Coast […]
I am using the scodec library as part of an application I am writing. Part of the implementation requires encoding / decoding case classes that are derived from a specific […]
I am using the scodec library as part of an application I am writing. I had an issue when encoding a class of the form case class Foo(list1: List[Foo], list2: […]
I’ve been spending the last few days getting my head around StreamDecoders from the scodec library. Here’s a simple example showing it’s usage: package scodec.helloworld import java.io.ByteArrayInputStream import scodec._ import […]
So – can I send an e-mail or not. Transport for NSW please advise.
The Coursera Functional Programming Principles in Scala course has motivated me to start using Scala more seriously and this means integrating it into my development environment.