Nigel Eke - Personal Site

Green Bins Survey

Background

In response to a "Someone should do a survey about people wanting Green Bins in the Shoalhaven Area" - I conducted an informal one. This is how it turned out.

Results

In this survey we found:

  1. 27% of respondents have recently moved to the Shoalhaven Council area; the other 73% have been lucky enough to enjoy the South Coast lifestyle for much longer :)
  2. Of the 27% that have recently moved into the area, 95% of them had Green bins supplied by their previous council.
  3. 95% of all the respondents want to use Green bins; 5% are happy with the current arrangement.

Additional Information - added 31-May-2018

Posted: April 10, 2018