Great photographer? Not so hot on technology? Live in or around Milton/Ulladulla NSW and want to remember your camera club’s events and excursions?
This info is especially for my friends and colleagues at the Milton Ulladulla District Camera Club.
Here’s the calendar for you:
And… to make your lives easier:
…you can see this content directly in your Calendar on your iPhone, Android Phone, MacOs Calendar and Outlook Calendar.
For the tech-savvy this is the critical link:
Hint: Copy this for use later
For the not so tech-savvy here’s some more help:
Caveat – exact instructions may vary depending on phone, your version of the operating system and / or version of the application.
1. Tap the “Settings” icon, then scroll down and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
2. Tap “Add Account” and select “Other.”
3. Select the “Add Subscribed Calendar” option, fill in the Google Calendar URL (the tech-savvy critical link above) in the Server box and click “Next.” Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a user name or password.
4. Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping “Calendars” in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.
Android Phone / Tablet
You will have used a “google account” to set up your Android phone. Even if you’ve never used it again, now is the time to remember those details.
1. On your computer, go to google.com, and click Sign in (top right)
2. From the Google apps icon (the 3 by 3 dotted square – again top right), select the Calendar app.
3. On the left of the screen, below the current month there is an ‘Add Calendar’ button; next to that is a vertical ellipsis. Click ‘Add other calendar’, ‘From URL’
4. Paste the tech-savvy critical link above into the URL and select ‘Add calendar’
5. After some time the calendar should become visible on your phone’s / tablet’s calendar app.
MacOs Calendar Application
1. Open the Calendar application
2. Select File, New Calendar Subscription
3. Paste the tech-savvy critical link above into the Calendar URL and select ‘Subscribe’
Feel free to contact me, or tap my shoulder at one of the club meetings, and we’ll see if we can sort it out.